SRI’s Flotation Syrup Clarifier design processes high viscosity syrups to increase crystal growth rates and improve sugar quality.
Designed in-house by SRI’s world-renowned experts, SRI Flotation Syrup Clarifier designs operate on high viscosity syrups, such as final effect evaporator and liquor streams.
Based on a standard range of designs with diameters from 3.6 to 7.4 metres, SRI Flotation Syrup Clarifiers effectively process syrup or liquor from 40 to 90m³ per hour.
SRI Flotation Syrup Clarifiers are designed for the syrup clarification in raw sugar factories or melt/liquor in sugar refineries.
Design packages for SRI Flotation Syrup Clarifiers include:
- Clarifier body and internals design
- Aeration system design
- Chemical addition system design
- Reaction tank design
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams and specification
- Mechanical design to international standards (optional)
- Functional specification including control schema
- Operations manual
Contact SRI or our network of global affiliates for sales enquiries.