SRI’s Continuous Vacuum Pan design produces high massecuite exhaustion, consistent crystal size and improves energy efficiency.
Designed in-house by SRI’s world-renowned experts, SRI Continuous Vacuum Pan designs are suitable for A, B and C massecuites and are configured to optimise upstream and downstream plant capabilities.
SRI Continuous Vacuum Pan designs are available in a range of sizes from 75m³ to 220m³ or custom designed to specific factory requirements.
Importantly, the pan’s vapour demand is surge-free and consistent with steady-state boiler operation and evaporator performance for extended periods.
SRI Continuous Vacuum Pans are designed to:
- Produce strong massecuite circulation
- Provide uniform conditions for crystal growth at any section along the pan
- Generate narrow crystal size distribution
- Minimise the number of control instruments
- Provide easy access to calandrias for maintenance
- Simplify valving and feed pipework
- Augment production capacity by the addition of an extra module
- Maintain consistent production performance with minimal operator supervision
- Produce rapid and simple emptying, boilout and restart operations.
Design features of SRI’s Continuous Vacuum Pans include:
- Horizontal pan layout comprising well-mixed cells
- Carefully designed massecuite flow path to avoid flow restrictions
- Small number of cells of optimal individual cell volumes
- Separate modules with calandria in each module
- Low massecuite boiling head
- Optional mechanically stirred modules
|Excellent massecuite exhaustion||Resulting in improved raw sugar recovery
|Increased production capacity ||About 30% greater than batch pan of comparable volume
|Strong circulation movement ||Allows production of well exhausted massecuite of high dry solid content, with minimal use of balancing water and steam/vapour
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our network of global affiliates for sales enquiries.